Lumbar Spondylosis is a common part of the ageing process and can occur from the age of 40+. Repetitive weight bearing activities, poor posture, previous injury and excess weight all contribute to developing Lumbar Spondylosis.
What are the symptoms?
• Pain in the lower back, buttock or leg.
• Restricted movement in the back, particularly in the morning and after periods of rest.
• Disturbed sleep due to pain.
• Pins and needles or loss of sensation in the leg or foot.
• In more severe cases a weakness in the leg or foot.
• It is common to experience back stiffness particularly in the morning.
We are open 7 days a week and have won awards for our work. We offer some great monthly membership plans to make fees easier to plan for and we make booking appointments really easy.
© 2019 SS Homeo Clinic. All rights reserved | Design by Softsolutionz